Another new hat

I made another hat using the hat pattern my Nicole Mallalieu and I love it! I altered the crown height slightly to suit me better. I used raspberry coloured corduroy for the exterior and a heavy purple satin print for the lining. I found the piece of satin at a thrift store late last year for 75 cents! It is a beautiful fabric and will make a gorgeous lining for a handbag too.

Raspberry corduroy hat

Raspberry corduroy hat with upturned brim

Lining


Post to Twitter

This entry was posted in sewing and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Another new hat

  1. Nikki says:

    Love ya work!!